Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I've been visited!

My visiting teachers came to see me last night! Yay!

I know, it doesn't seem like it should be a huge celebration, but this is the first time I've been visited this year (only the 3rd time since I joined the church). I even dragged Cindy up from down stairs so that she could be visited, too. It was nice to catch up and just talk. We also had a nice lesson on personal revelation.

I know I might joke about how busy our house is sometimes with the addition of two very energetic boys, but I would be remiss if I didn't also say that having Cindy at the house is a blessing for sure. I mean, I talk to Tim about everything, but it is nice to have another woman/mother/sister/wife/daughter...'s point of view - someone that can relate. It's really a relief to be able to get some of these things out and feel like I'm understood. I think this might be cause for celebration... a bubble bath might be in order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment