Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh, no! Not the network!

We discovered the PlayStation Network was down for "maintenance" in the middle of last week. Most notably, we couldn't watch any streaming videos on Netflix. Tim hadn't been on to play team death match recently, so that wasn't an issue. It seemed that it kept logging out of PSN, and our videos would run for a few seconds and buffer again and again. Grrr. I'm GLEE deprived!

Really it's not so bad. Apparently they had a major virus or hacker something-or-other that downed the network, and they've been tirelessly working to restore it. They're taking their time with this one to make sure it doesn't happen again. My question is, if my Netflix is through PSN, and it's not working because of PSN, what are they going to do about it? Some of us just can't live without GLEE!

Oh, look they're bringing me my white coat with nifty buckles!

Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment