Friday, May 20, 2011

Spread the Spark

I've decided I'm tired of being fat. Unfortunately blogging about it doesn't shed any inches off of this overloaded frame. My little ticker hasn't been updated in what, 6 months? I decided to join SparkPeople.com and try working through the website. One of their first things is that you set 3 "Fast Break Goals" that get you into the goal-achieving habit. They also get you into recording the things you eat during the day. I didn't realize how many calories I was eating. I even thought I was making healthy choices. Apparently not. So today I'm going to weigh/measure myself and see just how bad it is. Maybe when I start exercising (bleh) Monday, coupled with this food monitoring thing, I'll start seeing results. I've even talked Tim into doing it with me for now.

Wish me luck and pray for me, please, this is going to be difficult, and I'm going to need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

  1. If we were staying, I would do it with you. I've got a lot to lose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could still sign up and do it with me from where you're going. I think it would be awesome to do some "long-distance-upliftmanship".

    ReplyDelete