Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wedding Watch - 11 days and counting

We've moved into the final week of preparation... is it too late to start biting my nails?

We're still waiting on the final RSVPs. In spite of this, we've managed a crude seating arrangement and floor plan. My hope is to have the final setup tomorrow. Half way into this, I realized that we needed more tables... 5 more tables. It took me 3 Wal-marts to find the same globes for the centerpieces (I'd bought all of the others from the other stores).

Tonight, we finish Chloie's dress for the wedding. Modifications again to make the dress unique. I think she'll look cute, and considering the dress consists of 6 pieces, it should go pretty quickly.

We've made plans to bake the cake on Saturday and decorate it on Tuesday. We've decided to postpone purchasing the food until Monday. Until then, we'll be working as much as we can on the smaller details.

No comments:

Post a Comment