Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Whitty remark to start with...

Usually customary in a new anything, a welcome note is provided as a prelude to things to come. Perhaps the customary should be anything but.

Initially I loathed blogging. I couldn't understand why people would spend hours pouring over their keyboards only for a random stranger, or perhaps a friend or family member, to happen upon their ramblings. Did it negate the need for personal contact as a convenient method of mass communication? After seeing my sister and now my parents blog away, I have come to like the idea of blogging. Now I can share!

Allow me to introduce myself:
Serendipity –noun 1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident. 2. good fortune; luck.

I feel that I have been fortunate, and whether by accident or by (grand) design, I happen upon wonderful things. May the things you find here be as serendipitous for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment