Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Knitty Dragon Whitty

Mom and I were perusing the craft isle at our new local Wal-Mart and found some knitting/crochet pattern books for a killer price ($.50-$1.00). I saw the dragon in one book and just had to do it! It was SOOOO cute!

So, here they are, one for each of my munchkins. The pink one (you guessed it) is for Chloie, the tall blue one with the light blue wings and spikes is for Audie, and the shorter blue one with the dark blue wings and spikes is for Dougie. Don't ask me how I managed to get 3 different sizes, but hey, not bad for a first try.And here they are with their respective dragons. Note the pink one is quite nicely camouflaged against Chloie's pink shirt.

2 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute...you have such talent. I can't even hold a knitting needle without dropping it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! They turned out so great! Your so talented! Your an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete