Thursday, January 15, 2009

Post Wedding Watch

I know... we jumped from 11 days to post. Considering the crazy days we had leading up to the final hour, I wouldn't be surprised.

The entire week was a long one (up until 2am working the at it again 4 hours later), and Christmas was no exception. We did manage to get everything finished the night before with plenty of help from my new in-laws and my mom and sisters. Setup Friday afternoon was much easier and quicker than anticipated. We actually finished early! We rehearsed, we fretted, we reheasrsed again, and finally, dinner at the Whitcomb stronghold with close friends and LOTS of family.

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you... our wedding!

The Cultural Hall done up in winter attire.The head table and the cake table.Here we are... the bride and groom.

The new family.

The Girls.The Guys.Us with Grandma and Grandpa Papa.Him and his parents.Me with my parents.Us with his parents.Us with my parents. Tim and his brothers and sisters, oldest to youngest from left to right.Me and my little sisters.My maid of honor and his parents at the head table.Me and the wedding cake.Just the wedding cake.And the moment you've all been waiting for... the carnage that was the cake (or at least the aftermath).

No comments:

Post a Comment