Thursday, January 22, 2009

Proper BBQ Grill Maintenance

No, this is not my grill... this email was sent to me by one of my co-workers. I don't know who's grill it is, but yikes! What follows is the original text and pictures with no changes or corrections. Enjoy!

So I am using my bbq this weekend... so i thought ill clean it up. I have known there were bee's coming from under the cover so i thought i'd kill them, obviously...so heres the bbq in question
now i know these bombs aren't for bee's and that but i thought i'll suffocate/smoke them out. So here is the weapon of choice and delivery system.
I thought I was pretty smart hehehe designed to be easierly manovered under the cover of darkness...

so then i release the weapon of buzz destruction..OMFG! the sound from under the cover was incredible!!! You could hear it 3m away easy...Then I ran like the clappers....coming back few mins later to see the death toll...
was at least 20mm deep mass grave
I continued to remove the cover and to light the bbq to give it a clean when i noticed some fattly looking substance on the top of th side shelf thing....Bit weird.. i clean it before i put it away for winter and no way was there fat there so i begun to wonder...
...NO..... it can't be could it?I slowly removed the rest of the cover only to find the HQ.

MORE PICS!

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE we think the queen flew away.... either that or a small child has wings and has been living in the hive coz that thing was huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment