Thursday, December 16, 2010

And I still have shopping to do...

I'm just a little behind this year. It seems like I don't have the time or energy to do all of the holiday shopping done that I need to. I mean, I have some small gifts, but the larger ones are still sitting on the shelves at their respective stores. I think I'll start earlier next year. I could do it like Mom does it and collect gifts throughout the year as I see them, wrap them up in December, and give them at Christmas. What do you think?

I do know one thing. Before we give the kiddos any more toys, we're going to go through the ones in their play room and sort out some to give away to Good Will or something. This way we can reduce the clutter before we add to it. I'd like to make some bins or something so that they can organize their toys a little. One for blocks, one for cars, one for Chloie's tea set, one for the train pieces. It would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment