Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Blue and Gold Banquet 2011

We attended The Blue and Gold Banquet last night for Audie's scout troop. Tim was even able to take his lunch to be there with us for a while. I was in charge of food for the event (in addition to cake), so we had a hot dog bar. We borrowed a hot dog machine from friends of ours to heat them up, had various toppings like mustard, spicy mustard, mayo, chipotle mayo, relish, cheese, and chili. We ended up with TONS of buns left over, but had just enough hot dogs, potato salad, chips, and cake. I love it when things work out like that. It means that I didn't have to take a bunch of left overs home. :) The scouts did skits for us, and there was an audience participation portion of the program. Overall I think they had a good time. I really enjoyed being there with Cindy and all 5.5 of our kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment