Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm almost done...

It seems like I have survived the plague. The recovery is slow. I still have coughing fits every once in a while. My head is still stuffy, but at least now I can breathe through my nose. My right ear still feels and sounds like I've got a cotton ball in it. At least I'm not achy, tired, stiff, and sore.

Speaking of almost done... I'm helping Tim write a letter. A letter that's been two years in the making. A letter to the First Presidency. A letter so we can get the clearance we need to be sealed. FINALLY. Between his self admitted bad memory and ADHD, it wasn't worked on very much during the last two years. Last night, I sat down with the paperwork and what he started and drafted what I hope will be a letter completed and turned into the Bishop in the near future. Sunday would be nice. Sunday would be very nice. I'm tired of waiting and worrying that something will happen before we get sealed. I know our respective patriarchal blessings say we have plenty to do and plenty of time to do it in, but that still doesn't help my paranoia!

Soon... very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment