Monday, March 09, 2009

Valentines Pictures

Yep, I was looking through pictures on my camera and saw that I was remiss for not posting these gems. I took pictures with the intention of posting them last month, but I ended up forgetting with the move and all of the crazy cake stuff that's been happening lately.

Here is Audie posing with his valentines. He made out like a bandit, and a girl or two left an extra heart on her valentine for him. Um, growing up too soon. I'll give you three guesses who the ham of the family is... if you said Chloie, you'd be right. "Wait, Mommy, take a picture of this one!"
Can you say "Cheese"?This is the "mail box" we made for school for her valentines. I covered the box and cut out the hearts, and she pasted them on. There was a flag on there somewhere, but I think it fell off coming back from school.Dougie only got valentines from his brother and sister (and Mommy and Dad of course!), but to make him feel better, Chloie and Audie shared their spoils with him. Happy kid, I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment