Friday, October 08, 2010

Ah, progress

It seems like you're cruising along, and then it hits you. I was hoping to break 270 this week and start working on the 260's, but alas it is not so. I'm so close, only two-tenths of a pound and I'm there. It brings to mind a line from one of my favorite movies, "Almost there... Almost there..." Bonus points if you can name it.

I've read that it is possible to under eat while dieting and that it causes the body to preserve what it has. Yeah, lets go with that. Admittedly I've been so busy at work that I've "forgotten" to eat my second package of oatmeal in the afternoon. Is it too much to ask that I shrink a size or two anytime soon? At least I'm showing some progress... granted it is not 2 lbs. like last week, but I'm still going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment