Thursday, October 28, 2010

*Sniffle*

I stayed up late last night making Chloie's water bender costume for Halloween. I rummaged through my fabric scraps and found some old curtains I'd made in dark blue fabric, a medium blue fuzzy bathrobe, and ribbon bits from the store in Hagerstown. After some serious alteration and lots of safety pins, I think it is safe to say that it's ready for her costume parade today at school. Pictures on that after I see her in it.

It seemed that every time I sat at the sewing machine last night I started sneezing and sniffling. Once I walked away from it I mostly recovered, but when I woke up this morning I was sneezing and sniffling without the sewing machine. I hope I'm not getting sick. Ugh.

One day I hope the kiddos will look back on these late-night-costume-making sprees and see the love we have for our little munchkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment