Monday, October 25, 2010

What exactly have I gotten myself into?

I've been released as the RS pianist... Yay, right? Or so I thought. Turns out that there is more for me to do. I've been called as the...

wait for it...

wait for it...


Primary Music Leader

Lucky for me Sister Chacon will be sticking around for a couple weeks to teach me what to do. I'm clueless, and I don't even know any of the songs in the Primary song book. Would you believe that I learned more in 1 day in Primary than I have in 2 years reading the Book of Mormon? Oh, of course you would. I now know there are 15 books in the BOM and (mostly) what order they are in. Oh, boy!

I've already found a good resource in Sugardoodle.net at her suggestion. We'll be learning a new song this Sunday... The Army of Helaman... and I've got 2000 warriors for the kiddos to see. I think I'll also let them teach me a song or two. :) I suppose it is time to get in touch with my inner kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment