Monday, October 04, 2010

Looking forward to April

After this weekend's General Conference, I'm looking forward to April. I'm amazed at how much more relevant things are and how much more they make sense. It seems that things are slowly coming together, and honestly, I like what I'm seeing. :)

Tim had to work through Conference. At least he was able to go to the Priesthood session Saturday night. I missed having him there. Audie even gained an interest when one of the speakers Sunday spoke about the Aaronic Priesthood. I told him to pay attention because he'd be doing these things in a couple of years. He actually sat and listened. I'm so proud!

The kiddos and I were able to do a lot of work on the dressers over the weekend. I know, I know, I owe you progress pictures. Soon, I promise! We got the frame assembled for one of them before I ran out of screws, and we now have 4 of the 6 big drawers completed and ready for Tim to polyurethane. I think the kiddos and I will finish putting everything together this weekend and let Tim do his thing. I really have no desire to coat everything... that's his job.

I've also been working on knitting my sweater and crocheting the squares for the mystery afghan. Don't tell the sisters I visit teach, but these are Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment