Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My new range

What's this? A range? A range of what? dates? temperatures?

Nope. My new cooking/baking/totally-awesome range.

It's a 'whirl pool'. *giggle* Sorry, a throwback to Home Improvements. But it is a black Whirlpool freestanding range with 5 ceramic glass burners (1 is a warmer and two are dual burner that can be either small or large). It also has digital everything on it and a hidden lower element in the oven. We got it home last week, put it in, and didn't even have to adjust it - it was already level. Sweet!

Tim was the first to use it on Saturday (he made eggs), but I got to use it to make dinner Monday night and bake pizza, bread sticks, and cake last night. Those were tasty bread sticks, but I digress. I love this range! Everything baked beautifully, and with the big clear window on the front, there is no question about how things are doing, which means that the kiddos love it, too. The best part is, we got an awesome deal on it, but I can't tell you what it was. :(

Someday I will have to get a matching microwave and refrigerator! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment