Tuesday, February 01, 2011

What sanity I have left

That's right, folks, I got to go to work at my regular time at the butt crack of dawn this morning. I guess I was spoiled sleeping in until it was daylight, but that's over... at least until the weekend.

I also got to drive the Trailblazer to work. Well, technically I also got to drive it home from work after we got it from Bucky's. They did an awesome job fixing it up. No offense guys, but I hope I don't have to see you for a while. I didn't realize how much I missed driving my own vehicle until I started it up in their lot to go back to work yesterday afternoon. I did keep it in AWD the entire way home because the "precipitation" drifted on the road like snow, fell like rain, but hit my windshield like ice. It changed to snow the further up the mountain I went, however.

Tim's been trying to fix the heater in the Explorer. We've established so far that it is not the switch or the relay. The next step is to check the resistor in the blower, and if that doesn't work, replace the blower. Lucky for us these aren't hard-to-find or expensive parts.

The kids are off of school today (again). I get the feeling that they will be making it up later on in the school year. I'm sure that by 8:30 Tim will be pulling out his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment