Friday, February 25, 2011

When enough isn't enough

I've been working on a blanket for a young couple at church expecting their first baby (a boy). Two 6oz skeins of Caron Simply Soft Collection yarn in "pistachio" later, I'm only 2/3 complete. I need to get another skein to finish the blanket, but neither wally-world nor Michael's in Martinsburg have it in stock.

Monkey!

I'm waiting until after the AC Moore in Hagerstown opens before I call to see if they have any. Lucky for me this particular color is a no dye lot, so the yarn shouldn't be any different. If I can't find it at AC Moore, I might be forced to order it online... for $4 a skein with $5 in shipping. Grrr! My hope is that it doesn't come to that. As soon as I get it done, I'll post pics of the blanket here. Hopefully it won't take long to locate that last skein.

No comments:

Post a Comment