Monday, February 16, 2009

About Valentines Day

Rob and Tim really out did themselves on Saturday!!! Oh, my!

They spent the week before getting music together, arranging food and decorations, and the day of setting up. It looked wonderful! And to boot, they had someone there to watch the kids and play movies and games while the adults got to be adults.

We spent the evening dancing to clean music that we actually liked! I didn't think it was possible. I had a great time... especially watching Rob, Tim, and Pat get up and dance to some 80's music. Dinner and a show! Even our Bishop got up to dance with his wife, and Brother Sister Cas got up and cut a rug while they were there (before their movie).

I'm looking forward to it next year. It looks like there were enough disappointed sisters in the ward (because they didn't get to go) that we'll be doing this every year. I can't wait. There were enough brethren asking about next year because their wives made them promise to take them, that I think we'll have an even better turn out next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment