Monday, February 16, 2009

Survey Says...

One of the blogs I follow is called Margarita Monologues. I boldly decided to participate in the interview chain, and her questions were:

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- I don't think I've ever actually been on vacation. Tim and I went to Virginia Beach a couple years ago for New Years. We danced in a club until the wee hours of the morning and played mini golf a few times (my first time ever and whooped him so bad, hehe).

2. What famous person would you most like to meet?
- Absolutely Duff from Ace of Cakes. He's kooky and nutty when it comes to his cakes, but I love the show!

3. What is your favorite cake to bake and/or eat?
- Hands down would be the white chocolate strawberry cordial. I made it for my wedding cake. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE chocolate, but for some reason, yellow cake with white chocolate and fresh strawberries takes my cake.

4. Where do you hope to be in 10 years?
- I'm not sure if it will be in 10 years, but I'd love to have my own "little cake place".

5. What is the most exciting/meaningful present you have ever received and/or given?
- My husband proposed in a treasure hunt across our house that ended up with a dozen roses and a bunch of wood letters while one of our dear friends followed me around the house with a video camera as I deciphered clues. Once the remaining letters were added and the question unscrambled, it asked "Do you love me?" ( a pet thing or inside joke of ours like do you trust me (to do something unique)). After I said "yes" the question was mounted on a frame and now hangs on one wall of our new house soon to be surrounded with pictures of our family, a picture of the Washington D.C. Temple, and pictures of our wedding.

If you would like to play along here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five 'askers' get the interview!

2 comments:

  1. I love Ace of Cakes, too! And that cakes sounds delicious!!! Do you have the recipe on any of your blogs? Yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interview Me... froggygurl11@me.com, I think you would do great with your own cake place. why don't you just start it out of your house, and build up to your own shop?

    ReplyDelete