Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Oooo... Krumpe's

My sister 'enlethe' has blogged about them...

My parents swear by them...

Everyone craves them...

Krumpe's Do-Nuts. The fresh warm delights are beckoning to me from home... "eat me"... I can not resist the goodness. http://www.krumpesdonuts.com/

OK, fix met by eating a few do-nut holes. Mmm. Yummy! If you haven't had Krumpe's then you should. Trust me. They're better than Kripsy Kreme. Mom and I were in Hagerstown last night shopping for fabric and cake related items when she turned to me and said, "Lets go to Krumpe's." Knowing we hadn't had any in a while, I enthusiastically agreed.

I was surprised to see that they've started merchandising. Mugs, travel mugs, T-shirts, and now Mother Krumpe's Bread. *pauses to wipe away drool* I'm also told that the line for fasnachts can be up to two hours long before lent. (click here for more info)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE!!! Krumpees!!! Let me know the next time your going... I'll go with :) could always use fresh Krumpees!!!

    ReplyDelete