Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Am I lazy, or what?

Actually, don't answer that.

I'm trying to remember when the last time I wrote was, and I can't remember. It seems that after the process of writing a blog became too complicated and frustrating, I turned to Face.Book to keep up with everyone. People actually look at the Book.

Don't get me wrong, I do keep up with several of my favorite blogs here at Blogger, and I get tickled pink when I see a new post! But, Ugh! It seems to take too much effort to actually write something.

I've decided to try an experiment... one my sister-in-law tried some months ago... and I'm hoping that if it works, I can get back into the (dare I say) habit of writing every day. Maybe this will also help with my journal (it has been a while there, too).

So, tomorrow's post should be exciting! It's time to catch up on EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment