Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogging Experiment, Day 2

So... Is it possible this early to get writer's block?


I have a regimen each morning that involves checking up on the blogs I follow, laughing at several pages at the Cheeseburger Network, and finally updating my Mafia.Wars. I've found several gems I'd like to share with you...

Just because my ex-husband is scared of sharks.
"Who" hasn't had a day like this?
... and I thought I lived out there.
I just love the expressions on this one. I'm not sure why I've got the owl thing going. I will, however, have to find the Transformer Owl for you to see!

I'm pretty sure everyone can appreciate this with the heat wave going on right now. I think they've given out free water at the plant this summer than in any other year I've worked there.

In the mean time, I'm still counting down the days until I get my babies back (ribs). We've cleaned their rooms and their bathroom, and now it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment