Friday, August 20, 2010

When Busy is TOO Busy


It seems like we've been running a mile a minute since we got back from Knoxville... in a good way, I suppose. We got our HD Dish setup yesterday, so now I get to try to catch up on the shows I missed in the last 2 weeks. We had Audie's orientation last night, then dinner at Burger.King and grocery shopping at Food Lion. Chloie's orientation is tonight, we still have to pay bills, reconcile the bank statement, come up with our menu and shopping list for the next 2 weeks, but tickets to the Hagerstown.Suns game on Saturday evening, grocery shopping again Saturday morning, birthday party Saturday afternoon, and some where in there pull the carrots from the garden and pick raspberries. Whew!!! I think I need to catch my breath just thinking about all of the things we need to do. Add to all that when Tim moves to days, we'll have no time to do all of these and similar things together.

Speaking of working... I know I should be happy that he's going to have a full time job and all, but I'm not liking only seeing him for 5 hours each day... while we're sleeping... The trade-off here is that I'll see more of the kiddos in the afternoon when I pick them up from the bus. And if you think I'm getting up at 4am to walk on the treadmill, I laugh at you mightily! Still, it will be a challenge fitting everything into our lives. Time to start Tetris-ing our time!

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog, but can't comment at work (for some reason). Glad to see you're back into the blogging world.

    Looks like you guys are just as busy as the rest of us. Wish I could just have a weekend to do nothing!

    ReplyDelete