Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gang, I think we've almost solved this mystery!

I'm still recovering from clue 5 and making 16 for each of the 3 afghans I'm crocheting. I've managed to complete clue 6, and am now moving on to clue 7 and 8. This is my progress so far:

These are the colors I chose for my afghan. The colors for my visiting sisters will be a surprise reveal after I give them their afghans.

Clue 1: bottom right, made 2 (6 total)
Clue 2: bottom center, made 4 (12 total)
Clue 3: bottom left, made 8 (24 total)
Clue 4: top right, made 8 (24 total)
Clue 5: top center, made 16 (48 total!)
Clue 6: top left, made 4 (12 total)
Clue 7 is a monstrously HUGE granny square that equals 4 of the 8" squares we've done so far. Thankfully we only have to do 1 for each afghan we're making. I also just printed off clue 8... it's a flower... how cute! They said on the blog that next week is the big reveal, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment