Friday, November 12, 2010

A Post about Mail

First, email! I received my first email from my website! Yay! Since then I've contacted the sender, and I'll be participating in a breast cancer awareness expo of women vendors next year. I'll have my own booth with tasty treats and everything! I might even be participating in a heart disease event in February... more on that as I get info.

Second, snail mail! My RS President and I (as the VT Coordinator) decided that we would group all of the inactive sisters into one companionship (the two of us) so that we could send them letters each month, but so that our other VT companionships could focus on more active sisters. We consider these our special cases that need a little more focused attention. I've been writing for 2 days, and I've almost reach the 1/2 way point. Each letter is hand-written on parchment paper (no typed or copied letters here!) with a copy of the most current RS Lamp. It's not a long letter, only a brief introduction and words of love and encouragement, but I hope that each sister feels the love we have for them. I was even able to wish one sister a happy birthday!

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment