Friday, November 05, 2010

How long have you been home?

I got to take my bubble bath last night and relax. Oh, it felt SO good! I thought I heard someone moving in the hallway, but I chalked it up to my FIL. Out of the tub and dressed, I headed to the kitchen to put my glass next to the sink and saw the light on and the door to the garage unlocked.

I didn't do that.

The light in the garage was also on.

I might have done that?

So I went out into the garage to see if I was imagining things, and to lock the door and turn off the lights if I wasn't. Turns out that Tim had been home for about 45 minutes of my 1 hour soak, thought I was asleep, and decided to tinker with the bike. He managed to free up the brakes so that it moves freely now. I can't even begin to tell you how difficult it was to move the thing while the brakes were locked up. Now he can move it by himself. Yay! I think it's cute to see him so happy tinkering with it.

On a slightly related note, I received shipping confirmation on the regulator assembly that I ordered yesterday to repair the rear driver's side window in the Trailblazer. UPS and Amazon.com are on the ball... it's on a truck for delivery TODAY! We could fix it tonight! How cool is that???

I'm also due today to make an appointment with our favorite body shop to get the deer damage fixed. Yay there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment