Friday, January 21, 2011

Getting ready for the VT Conference

The Church reorganized some things this year. One of which was to do away with some meetings like the VT Conference. I liked the VT Conferences I've been to. They always seemed to pull visiting teaching into focus and give me a renewed motivation for the year.

My RS President and I (as the visiting teaching coordinator) decided that this would be an excellent opportunity for the sisters to fellowship and be uplifted, so we're doing the conference any. They did say it was optional.

I've been working on the new ward directories, wee nifties, routes, and tasty treats all done in the theme of our conference this year. I can't wait until it happens on 1/30. I'll have pictures of what I've been working on as we get closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment