Thursday, January 06, 2011

I've got a craving for cheesecake

I'm going to do the "cake" for a wedding in April. They've asked for cheesecake. Mmmm, yummy! I feel inspired to try out my new recipe for White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake like the kind they have at Olive Garden. Tim said he'd never divorce me if I made it, so I think now is as good a time as any to make that happen. :)

I haven't made cheesecake in a while. Not that I haven't wanted to, but because I haven't had a reason to. That and it is very involved. You can't mix the cream cheese too much; you have to baby it while it is in the oven to make sure it is set, but not over-baked and dry. But it is tasty! I think I'll do it and hide it until dessert on Sunday and surprise everyone in the house! HEHEHE!!!

I'm not evil at all, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment