Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I can't believe I'm actually saying this...

...but I missed my walk this morning.

My first mistake was tyring out the alarm feature on my new phone and sleeping through the 5:55am ringer (it wasn't up loud enough) so I missed getting up on time, which means I missed walking, and I actually missed it. I've noticed that my attitude/outlook is a little grumpier this morning than it has been the last week or so and that I'm yawning a lot. Who knew? Since I missed getting up on time, I missed leaving with Dougie on time, missed leaving my parents' house on time, missed clocking in by mere minutes. I'm missing a lot of things today, and all because I missed my walk. Wow. O.o

Last night was fun; however, as it was Tim's and Audie's first day Scouting. I also got a crash course in Scouts from JaNae and Annabelle. I have to get to Winchester sometime before Tuesday and get Audie his shirt, patches, scarf thing, etc. There's a book with things on which we need to work with him to help move his progress along. So much stuff. Yikes! Tim spent the night getting to know his scouts and updating progress and paperwork with them. He's planning a trip to the Sheriff's department for a tour to fulfill one of the requirements in their books.

We've decided that for as long as we're doing scouting, we're meeting at the church to eat a picnic lunch and finish homework, then do our activities. I'm going to bring some knitting/crocheting to do while I'm waiting, and there are younger kiddos for Dougie and Chloie to play with while Audie is in his group. I also learned that next year Chloie will go to Activity Night for girls. Wow, they grow so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment