Friday, September 17, 2010

Still Counting Down...

That's right, folks! In 24 hours I get to go INSIDE!!! That is all.

Well, actually, it isn't, but it's dramatic, no?

I've decided that laundry day should be banned, and that someone should invent a machine that collects dirty clothes, washes them, folds/hangs them, and puts them away. This machine should be able to work at any given time with no maintenance or malfunction. Wait, I think Someone beat me to it... He created Moms. That explains my sudden desire to scrub rings our of my husband's collars. I think I need to talk to the Designer and suggest some modifications to the design to improve performance.

I started watching Dune last night on Net.flix and stopped half way through so that I could go to bed (kind of happy I was able to exercise self control). I haven't watched it in a long time, and I'd forgotten how... um... interesting some of the imagery is. I was happy to see a younger (?) Patrick.Stewart in the film. I won't be able to watch any tonight because Tim will be home, and I don't think he likes that kind of movie, but also because I have to get an early start to the temple. I understand that it will be an involved process that will take a lot out of me the first time. I'll let you know for sure later. We also have an Elders Quorum activity, and we're going grocery shopping after that. It's going to be a long day.

Yesterday was Dougie's birthday. It's hard to believe that my little dude is 5! We're having cake at my parents' house on Sunday after church to celebrate their birthdays as well. I haven't decided what cake to make, so last night we had ice cream with a candle in it for him. He really liked that. We're also going to give him his gifts then, too.

I weighed in this morning. I'm don't under stand why I can be 272 yesterday and 274 today. I even walked this morning. So much for progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment