Thursday, September 09, 2010

One black shoe, one brown shoe

A couple days ago we were in a hurry to get out the door (no surprise there), and to help me, Dougie got me my shoes. I slipped them on without thinking and off we went.

Now to show you exactly how much I pay attention to fashion and how little I get out of my office at work, consider the following:

When I got home, I took my shoes off and went to put them away, but I noticed that instead of two empty holes side by side, there was an empty right hole on shelf one and an empty left hole on shelf two. Why could this be? Perhaps I just put them away wrong? Nope, no such luck. See, I have two pairs of the exact same shoe (one pair in black and one pair in brown), and Dougie, in his sweetness to help me get ready, pulled one of each. I, nor anyone else, noticed the entire day. In defense, however, in the dark they do look the same.

Is there any hope for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment